RACING AT CHELTENHAM
Cheltenham's Little Diamonds
Race Day packages available on request. Contact us for more information.
Let us take the hassle out of organising your day at the races. We will organise your tickets & transport as well as providing the perfect base to enjoy some of the best jump racing in the world.
Cheltenham Racecourse, the Home of Jump Racing, is situated in Prestbury on the outskirts of the historic spa town of Cheltenham. It is the venue for the world's pre-eminent Jump Racing meeting, The Festival, which takes place in March over four days every year. Set against the beautiful backdrop of the Cotswolds, Cheltenham Racecourse is a stunning natural amphitheatre and offers the highest-quality action throughout the Jump season. Cheltenham has been voted Britain's Racecourse of the Year for the last 10 years by members of the Racegoers Club.
Upcoming Racing Fixtures
- Friday 17th & Saturday 18th October 2014
- Friday 14th, Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th November 2014
- Friday 12th & Saturday 13th December 2014
New Year's Day
- Thursday 1st January 2015
Festival Trials Day
- Saturday 24th January 2015
- Tuesday 10th, Wednesday 11th, Thursday 12th & Friday 13th March 2015
The April Meeting
- Wednesday 15th & Thursday 16th April 2015
Hunter Chase Evening
- Wednesday 29th April 2015.
Please find more details at www.cheltenham.co.uk
, through Twitter
(@CheltenhamRaces) and Facebook www.facebook.com/thehomeofjumpracing